Saturday, October 21, 2006

Moving on up...Season 3 of SWAT has been approved. I was promoted to Senior Field Producer in Kansas City. That mostly means more paperwork and responsibility. But with that comes a bigger living / working space. I moved in to a new apartment yesterday. It is pretty sweet! The new building is 909 Walnut - just 7 blocks north of where I was staying during the summer. So I'm still close to everthing I have grown to love about KC downtown.
The bedroom faces east - bah! I am not a morning person and will resist getting up with the sun at all costs.
The kitchen is stylish... maybe I'll work on a pilot for my own cooking show. BAM!
I'm on the 21st floor. This is the highest I've been all summer! Champagne doesn't count. And either does the helicopter ride.

No comments: